National Hockey League training camps open next week and the NHL Writers at Full Press Coverage are already at work.
Beginning Tuesday, Sept. 11, we’ll begin a preview of all 31 NHL teams.
We’re starting with teams in the NHL’s Central Division and we’ll end our previews on Oct. 3, three days before the opening faceoff of the regular season.
We can’t wait and neither can you.
Fullpresscoverage.com NHL writers believe in back-checking and fact-checking, so Bookmark Fullpresscoverage.com for premium NHL coverage this season.
We’ll see you on Sept. 11.
- Meet the Penguins Draft Picks — Joel Blomqvist
- The Clock Is Ticking on NHL’s Jan. 1 Return-to-Play Plan
- The Latest NHL Trades Prove the League is Still a Force
- A Look At The Flyers’ Potential Division Matchups For 2020-21 Season
- Jets Add Familiar Name to the Coaching Staff for 2020-21