National Hockey League training camps open next week and the NHL Writers at Full Press Coverage are already at work.
Beginning Tuesday, Sept. 11, we’ll begin a preview of all 31 NHL teams.
We’re starting with teams in the NHL’s Central Division and we’ll end our previews on Oct. 3, three days before the opening faceoff of the regular season.
Latest From FPC on SportsCastr
We can’t wait and neither can you.
Fullpresscoverage.com NHL writers believe in back-checking and fact-checking, so Bookmark Fullpresscoverage.com for premium NHL coverage this season.
We’ll see you on Sept. 11.
- Is Shane Wright Better Than Connor McDavid?
- Blue Jackets recall Kole Sherwood from Monsters
- Monsters shut out Binghamton Devils 3-0
- Buffalo Sabres: Things We Know this Week
- As Injuries Mount for the Sabres, Another Move Needs to Happen