For the first time since the 2011 Stanley Cup Final, we will have a game seven to decide who will hoist Lord Stanley’s Cup. Coincidentally, the Boston Bruins were one of the teams involved in that game and after beating the St. Louis Blues 5-1 on Sunday, they ensured there will be one final game this season. In addition, it will be the first game seven ever played in Boston and the first time they could win the Cup at home since 1972.
— Full Press NHL (@FPC_NHL) June 10, 2019
Latest From FPC on SportsCastr
Stanley Cup Headlines
- Tuukka Rask was stellar in net for the Bruins says WEEI’s Evan Marinofsky as they force game seven back in Boston on Wednesday.
- Ryan O’Reilly scored the lone goal for the Blues and after the game knows the team has to move on and prepare for game seven.
- Playing in his first Stanley Cup Final game, Karson Kuhlman makes an immediate impact on the Bruins second line.
- Could a St. Louis paper deserve blame for the Blues disappointing game five?
- Is the Bruins Stanley Cup Final experience finally playing a factor in this back-and-forth series?
- The Blues now have their backs up against the wall after failing to close out the Bruins in game six.
Game 6 Post Game Show
NHL News and Notes
- The Jeff Skinner re-signing is hopefully the first step in the Sabres returning to a winning brand of hockey.
- As the offseason is just days away, the Chicago Blackhawks could be very active in the coming months.
- The Fourth Period: The Top 30 players that could be traded this summer.
- Which current members of the Toronto Marlies could see time with the big club next season?
- Who are the NHL’s most underrated players that could find themselves in the Hall of Fame someday?
- What is the latest involving Taylor Hall and the New Jersey Devils?
Ep 39: Bruins' Legend Gerry Cheevers Joins the Showby Full Press Coverage on June 6, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Ian and Chris are joined by two-time Stanley Cup winning Bruins goaltender […]
Ep 37: Conversation with Bruins' Legend Johnny Bucykby Full Press Coverage on May 21, 2020 at 4:24 pm
"The Chief" Johnny Bucyk joins Ian and Chris to talk Bruins hockey, Gordie […]