The Wrestling Roundup is here to bring you all the news and rumors you need to know in one place.
WWE Raw Results
Three big Money in the Bank qualifying matches highlighted another live Raw from the WWE Performance Center. What else would happen on Monday Night Raw? Here are the full results:
- Aleister Black def. Austin Theory to qualify for the Money in the Bank match
- Shayna Baszler def. Indi Hartwell
- Cedric Alexander & Ricochet def. Brendan Vink & Shane Thorne
- Nia Jax def. Kairi Sane
- Apollo Crews def. MVP to qualify for the Money in the Bank match
- Liv Morgan def. Ruby Riott
- Rey Mysterio def. Buddy Murphy to qualify for the Money in the Bank match
- Charlotte Flair def. Kayden Carter
- Andrade Cien Almas def. Akira Tozawa
- Bianca Belair def. Santana Garrett
- Drew McIntyre def. Angel Garza
The biggest takeaway from Raw is that the WWE Championship match for Money in the Bank is set. Drew McIntyre will defend his belt against Seth Rollins in what should be a great first test.
Oh, and the Viking Raiders took place in some Carpool Karaoke. Why would this be something WWE would air for us? Let’s hope Erik & Ivar are not becoming a comedy tag team.
Sarah Logan Returning To WWE Soon?
Despite being part of the slew of releases on Wednesday last week, there are rumors that Sarah Logan may return to the company soon. According to Fightful, many in WWE have “gone to bat” for Logan since her release (h/t SEScoops). This has lead to reports that Logan may be back sooner rather than later. Logan had been with WWE since 2014, and is married to Erik of the Viking Raiders.
Maria & Mike Kanellis Announcement
The recently released power couple of Maria Kanellis & Mike Kanellis (Bennett) said they would have an announcement during Raw. That announcement ended up being a new podcast! They announced the Non-Essential Wrestler Podcast starting soon.
— MariaKanellisBennett (@MariaLKanellis) April 21, 2020
One for the Road:
Matt Hardy helped a man deliver the ring of weddings to his now fiancee. MARVELOUS!
— MATT HARDY (@MATTHARDYBRAND) April 20, 2020