The Buccaneers once again stood pat with their 76th overall pick and took running back Ke’Shawn Vaughn out of Vanderbilt. Vaughn joins safety Antoine Winfield Jr. as the Bucs two day two selections on Friday.
— Full Press Buccaneers (@FPC_Buccaneers) April 25, 2020
After spending his freshman and sophomore season at Illinois, Vaughn transferred to Vanderbilt where he put up back-to-back 1,000-yard rushing seasons his junior and senior season. Last year, Vaughn rushed for 1,028 yards and nine touchdowns and had a career-best 28 receptions for 270 yards. His best rushing season came in 2018 where he rushed for 1,244 yards on just 157 carries. He hit paydirt on the ground 12 times and added two receiving touchdowns for the Commodores.
Ke’Shawn Vaughn College Career
Latest Buccaneers News
- NFL Monday Night Football Odds: Bucs Favored to End Primetime Home Slide in Date with Rams
- Tampa Looks to Buck Primetime Trend Against the Rams on Monday
- NFL Week 11 Odds and Trends: Dolphins, Bucs Poised to Gain Ground in Divisional Races
- Buccaneers Travel To Carolina to Take On The Panthers
- Bucs, Saints Meet Again With NFC South Supremacy on the Line