The Cleveland Browns have placed wide receiver Jarvis Landry on the PUP list.
Jarvis Landry has landed on the PUP list per ESPN’s Jake Trotter.
Landry has said he’d be hoping/expecting to get cleared sometime during training camp, before the start of the season.
— Jake Trotter (@Jake_Trotter) August 2, 2020
Landry is still recovering from offseason surgery and is not ready to go. As Trotter notes Landry is hoping to be ready during training camp.
Latest Browns News
- Browns Agree to Deal With Takkarist McKinley
- AFC North: What Needs Fixing For Each Team in 2021?
- Browns, Baker Mayfield, and Dak’s Contract
- Lavonte David Could Be Possibility for Browns
- Remembering Marty Schottenheimer: “The Best Coach I Ever Worked For”
The presence of Jarvis Landry will be crucial for the Browns offense in training camp. Learning another new offense in a limited time will only give Cleveland so many opportunities to get things going. While Landry will be able to observe the offense and study his playbook, there is a very big difference between watching and doing. If Landry is unable to return in camp that could prove to be quite a problem for the Browns offense in 2020.