The Cleveland Browns have placed wide receiver Jarvis Landry on the PUP list.
Jarvis Landry has landed on the PUP list per ESPN’s Jake Trotter.
Landry has said he’d be hoping/expecting to get cleared sometime during training camp, before the start of the season.
— Jake Trotter (@Jake_Trotter) August 2, 2020
Landry is still recovering from offseason surgery and is not ready to go. As Trotter notes Landry is hoping to be ready during training camp.
Latest Browns News
- Browns Season Ends In Heartbreak
- 2020 NFL Divisional Playoffs: The Young and the Ageless
- Why Hall-of-Famer Jim Brown Has No Equal When it Comes to Respect From His Peers
- Under The Radar: X-Factors For KC vs Cleveland
- Cleveland’s Grossi: Why the Underdog Browns Won’t Try to Run Kansas City Out of the Playoffs
The presence of Jarvis Landry will be crucial for the Browns offense in training camp. Learning another new offense in a limited time will only give Cleveland so many opportunities to get things going. While Landry will be able to observe the offense and study his playbook, there is a very big difference between watching and doing. If Landry is unable to return in camp that could prove to be quite a problem for the Browns offense in 2020.