The Cleveland Browns have activated wide receiver, Jarvis Landry, from the physically unable to perform list.
This is some great news for the Cleveland Browns. Jarvis Landry has been activated from the PUP list.
#Browns Jarvis Landry has been activated off the active/PUP list with his hip
— Mary Kay Cabot (@MaryKayCabot) August 8, 2020
Landry underwent surgery in the offseason and was placed on the PUP list not too long ago. Avoiding any sort of setback is huge for the Browns offense. To be blunt, Cleveland needs as much time as possible with all of their starters in order for their offense to take the step forward everyone expects this season. Landry being back now is a step in the right direction.
Latest Browns News
- Lavonte David Could Be Possibility for Browns
- Remembering Marty Schottenheimer: “The Best Coach I Ever Worked For”
- Browns Season Ends In Heartbreak
- 2020 NFL Divisional Playoffs: The Young and the Ageless
- Why Hall-of-Famer Jim Brown Has No Equal When it Comes to Respect From His Peers