The Cleveland Browns have activated wide receiver, Jarvis Landry, from the physically unable to perform list.
This is some great news for the Cleveland Browns. Jarvis Landry has been activated from the PUP list.
#Browns Jarvis Landry has been activated off the active/PUP list with his hip
— Mary Kay Cabot (@MaryKayCabot) August 8, 2020
Latest From FPC on SportsCastr
Landry underwent surgery in the offseason and was placed on the PUP list not too long ago. Avoiding any sort of setback is huge for the Browns offense. To be blunt, Cleveland needs as much time as possible with all of their starters in order for their offense to take the step forward everyone expects this season. Landry being back now is a step in the right direction.
Latest Browns News
- Baker’s Browns Beat Burrow’s Bengals
- The Statistical Disaster That is the Cleveland Browns
- Browns Get Demolished By Ravens
- Nick Chubb Payday Coming Soon?
- Browns To Be Without Multiple Defenders Sunday