Cleveland Browns wide receiver and return man JoJo Natson tore his ACL in the Week 3 win over Washington and is out for the season.
JoJo Natson tore his ACL in the Cleveland Browns Week 3 win over Washington and will miss the remainder of the season.
The 2020 season was the first for JoJo Natson in Cleveland. Natson returned 3 kickoffs for 25 yards and 1 punt for 31 yards.
Latest Browns News
- Browns Season Ends In Heartbreak
- 2020 NFL Divisional Playoffs: The Young and the Ageless
- Why Hall-of-Famer Jim Brown Has No Equal When it Comes to Respect From His Peers
- Under The Radar: X-Factors For KC vs Cleveland
- Cleveland’s Grossi: Why the Underdog Browns Won’t Try to Run Kansas City Out of the Playoffs
With Natson out, Cleveland will have to find another returner for the remaining 13 games. D’Ernest Johnson is an option as is rookie Donovan Peoples-Jones. Johnson has limited experience in this role and could be who Cleveland goes with. On the other hand, Peoples-Jones is a more exciting option and seems like the perfect replacement for Natson. Peoples-Jones returned plenty of kickoffs during his time at Michigan and could step into that role for the Browns.