Cleveland Browns wide receiver and return man JoJo Natson tore his ACL in the Week 3 win over Washington and is out for the season.
JoJo Natson tore his ACL in the Cleveland Browns Week 3 win over Washington and will miss the remainder of the season.
The 2020 season was the first for JoJo Natson in Cleveland. Natson returned 3 kickoffs for 25 yards and 1 punt for 31 yards.
Latest Browns News
- Browns Agree to Deal With Takkarist McKinley
- AFC North: What Needs Fixing For Each Team in 2021?
- Browns, Baker Mayfield, and Dak’s Contract
- Lavonte David Could Be Possibility for Browns
- Remembering Marty Schottenheimer: “The Best Coach I Ever Worked For”
With Natson out, Cleveland will have to find another returner for the remaining 13 games. D’Ernest Johnson is an option as is rookie Donovan Peoples-Jones. Johnson has limited experience in this role and could be who Cleveland goes with. On the other hand, Peoples-Jones is a more exciting option and seems like the perfect replacement for Natson. Peoples-Jones returned plenty of kickoffs during his time at Michigan and could step into that role for the Browns.