Cleveland Browns running back Kareem Hunt stated that will be available to play on Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts.
Kareem Hunt met with the media on Wednesday and gave an update on his playing status for this week stating “I’ll be ready to go Sunday”.
This is good news for Cleveland. Even though he will be battling a groin injury the rest of the season he will be able to contribute. The Browns need Kareem Hunt to perform as they are without Nick Chubb for the foreseeable future. Chubb was placed on injured reserve earlier this week, placing pressure on Hunt and others to step up in a time of need. Cleveland will lean on Hunt in addition to D’Ernest Johnson and Dontrell Hilliard to carry the workload.
Latest Browns News
- Browns Season Ends In Heartbreak
- 2020 NFL Divisional Playoffs: The Young and the Ageless
- Why Hall-of-Famer Jim Brown Has No Equal When it Comes to Respect From His Peers
- Under The Radar: X-Factors For KC vs Cleveland
- Cleveland’s Grossi: Why the Underdog Browns Won’t Try to Run Kansas City Out of the Playoffs
In last Sunday’s win over Dallas, Johnson rushed for 95 yards on 13 carries while Hilliard ran 5 times for 19 yards. Hunt carried the ball 11 times for 71 yards and 2 touchdowns. Hunt has 50 carries for 275 yards and 3 touchdowns this season, all three statistics are more than what he contributed in 8 games last season.