For the first time in thirteen seasons, the Cleveland Browns will finish their season with a winning record. After a dominating first half performance, the Browns narrowly escaped with a 41-35 victory over the Tennessee Titans, pushing them to 9-3 on the season.
The last time the Browns had a winning record was back in 2007 when they finished 10-6. The team, led by Derek Anderson, Jamal Lewis, Braylon Edwards and Kellen Winslow Jr, finished second in the AFC North. The team missed out on the playoffs and then fell into a downwards spiral for the next thirteen years.
Latest Browns News
- Why Hall-of-Famer Jim Brown Has No Equal When it Comes to Respect From His Peers
- Under The Radar: X-Factors For KC vs Cleveland
- Cleveland’s Grossi: Why the Underdog Browns Won’t Try to Run Kansas City Out of the Playoffs
- Chiefs vs Browns: Thrilling Headlines
- Browns Win First Playoff Game Since 1995
The 2020 Cleveland Browns, led by Baker Mayfield, Nick Chubb, Jarvis Landry and Myles Garrett, have put up quite the memorable season and brought joy back to Cleveland. The Browns face the Ravens, Giants, Jets and Steelers to close out the season. If the Browns win either the Ravens or Steelers game, they are virtually locked into the fifth seed in the AFC. If the team makes the playoffs, this will be the first time the Browns have made it since 2002.