All hail the Cleveland Browns! In their first playoff appearance since 2002, the Browns came to play. After pure domination in all three phases of play, the Browns defeated the division rival Pittsburgh Steelers, 48-37.
Latest Browns News
- Lavonte David Could Be Possibility for Browns
- Remembering Marty Schottenheimer: “The Best Coach I Ever Worked For”
- Browns Season Ends In Heartbreak
- 2020 NFL Divisional Playoffs: The Young and the Ageless
- Why Hall-of-Famer Jim Brown Has No Equal When it Comes to Respect From His Peers
The last time the Cleveland Browns won a playoff game was January 1, 1995, a 20-13 victory over the New England Patriots, head coach Bill Belichick’s future team. With the win, the Browns advance to the Divisional round and travel to Kansas City to take on the defending Super Bowl Champions.