Work with google

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
SamyilLoset
Topic starter
(@samyilloset)
Estimable Member

I prefer to work with Google most of the time. But sometimes I'm afraid that I may lose my data because I have so many useful ones.

3 Replies
AleksShamles
(@aleksshamles)
Estimable Member

If you look on the Internet you will definitely find resources that deal with this because there are options to avoid it.

Billius
(@billius)
Estimable Member

Even though google is a big corporation, they don't give the impression of a company that really cares about google docs privacy, for example. I think if you use google for your enterprise, you should take care of google apps security. It certainly wouldn't be out of place for a company. Good luck to you!

Cermit
(@cermit)
Estimable Member

I worked with such documents, but they are not suitable for all working software. But I pointed it out in my resume that I can work with different software. There's now a new "Open for Work" feature that lets employers know you're currently looking for a job. The most important thing that I learned about in this article https://resumekit.com/blog/how-to-remove-open-to-work-on-linkedin/ isn't to forget to remove this inscription when you have already found a job.

Share: