Advertisements
WWE Money In The Ba...

WWE Money In The Bank (May 19 2019)  

RSS
Talkamania
(@talkamania)

Leave your predictions for Money In The Bank below! 

Posted : 22/04/2019 2:56 pm
Talkamania
(@talkamania)

Update:

Money In The Bank Card:

Universal Championship: Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles

Raw Women's Championship: Becky Lynch vs Lacey Evans

Smackdown Women's Championship  : Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair

Roman Reigns vs Elias

Men's MITB Ladder Match

Women's MITB Ladder Match

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2019 12:04 pm
KayFabeChronicles
(@kayfabechronicles)

Money In The Bank Card:

Universal Championship: Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles ~ Prediction, Too early to take it off of Seth, so Rollins

Raw Women's Championship: Becky Lynch vs Lacey Evans ~ Prediction, as a biased NXT fan its to early for Lacey

Smackdown Women's Championship  : Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair ~ Prediction: Bayley will win the MITB and cash in to make this a triple threat but I think Charlotte will win thus setting up a program with her and Bayley while Becky goes to Raw

Roman Reigns vs Elias ~ REIGNS 100%

Men's MITB Ladder Match ~ Drew, I wanna see and Drew and Seth Program

Women's MITB Ladder Match ~ At the time of me entering this they havn't announced the ladies but my picks are

Bayley

Ember Moon (With a ladder eclipse spot)

Mandy

Sonya

Ruby

Dana Brooke

Sarah Logan

Liv Morgan

Bayley will win and cash in that night like I stated earlier

PEACE

Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb ~ Dark Helmet

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/04/2019 9:00 pm
Ryan Adverderada
(@rdunbar)
Member Moderator

Money In The Bank Card:

Universal Championship: Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles - Going with Seth here. He's the guy who is going to carry the banner for the WWE. The fans are behind him. This should be a fun match to watch. 

Raw Women's Championship: Becky Lynch vs Lacey Evans - It's nice to see someone new in the women's title picture, but I don't see Evans as a viable challenger right now. This may test Becky's ability to really put on a quality match with someone I don't consider to be a high-level talent. 

Smackdown Women's Championship  : Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair - Turnabout is fair play and it would be fitting for Charlotte to regain the Smackdown strap in a triple threat match. However, I don't want this to be the case, as I want the winner of the MITB contract to at least have the intrigue of holding that for some time. A fake cash-in leading to Charlotte taking advantage would be ideal. 

Roman Reigns vs Elias - Elias needs to win this match. It'd be interesting to see how the Shane/Miz saga impacts the match. I'm picking Elias with some distractions. 

Men's MITB Ladder Match - This one stumps me the most. With the current champions, I don't see an immediate cash-in. That said, it makes sense to position Drew as the man chasing after Rollins. That is going to be such a fun program. 

Women's MITB Ladder Match - Could we please get a legit Bayley/Charlotte program? It's time to let Bayley really go against Charlotte and battle for the main title. Let Bayley be the one who constantly messes with Charlotte and eventually climbs the mountain. I don't think I need to state my pick..right? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2019 2:43 pm
Raphael Esparza
(@resparza)

Love the content guys!

My name is Raphael Esparza and I'm an oddsmaker for MyBookie.ag and either today or first thing tomorrow morning I will be posting WWE Money in the Bank betting odds. Will post them here before they go 'Live'!!!

Looking at this WWE event I don't see too much surprising outcomes.....my two cents

Raphael Esparza
Doc's Sports Service
MyBookie Odds Consultant

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2019 10:38 am
KayFabeChronicles
(@kayfabechronicles)

*UPDATE TO EARLIER PREDICTIONS*

Nothing much has changed

But adding to the new matches:

Tony will beat Daivari

Bryan and Rowan to Retain

Shane over Miz in a bloodbath

Joe Over Ray (With a Dominic Turn on Rey, just for Shits)

Im changing my pick for the Men's MITB.  With the addition of Sami he'll win the briefcase, help KO win that night over Kofi, turn on KO , cash in and win 

BOLD but I have a gut feeling plus SAMI ROCKS

Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb ~ Dark Helmet

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2019 1:19 pm
Talkamania
(@talkamania)

If Sami wins the title at MITB....I will lose my sh**

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2019 1:56 pm
Raphael Esparza
(@resparza)

Opening Betting Odds for 2019 MITB

RAW Steel Cage Match

The Miz -500

Shane McMahon +300

Smackdown Singles Match

Roman Reigns -300

Elias +240

RAW United States Title Match

Rey Mysterio +240

Samoa Joe -300

RAW Women’s Title Match

Becky Lynch -500

Lacey Evans +350

Smackdown Women’s Title Match

Becky Lynch -145
Charlotte Flair +115

*Smackdown Title Match

Kevin Owens +210

Kofi Kingston -260

RAW Universal Title Match

Seth Rollins -480
AJ Styles +340

Women’s MITB Ladder Match

Mandy Rose +225
Bayley +250
Ember Moon +300
Alexa Bliss +800
Dana Brooke +1000
Natalya +1200

Naomi +1400

Carmella +1600

Men’s MITB Ladder Match

Drew McIntyre -130
Andrade +250
Baron Corbin +1100
Sami Zayn +1200

Mustafa Ali +1400
Randy Orton +1400
Finn Balor +1500

Ricochet +1600

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/05/2019 1:25 pm
Evan Gomes
(@egomes)
Member Moderator

Predictions time! I'm Evan, Managing Editor for FPC Wrestling and notoriously poor predictor. Let's do this!

Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles - Rollins retains, though Styles will try to cheat maybe? Just give me Styles & The Club back. Please.

Kofi Kingston vs Kevin Owens - Kingston. His reign continues! Positivity!

Becky Lynch vs Lacey Evans - This match I have Becky Lynch. Her feud with Evans feels most likely to continue.

Becky Lynch vs Charlotte - Time for Charlotte to be a nine-time champ. Charlotte wins, and the belts go back to exclusive brands.

Men's Money in the Bank - It's time for Andrade to take the briefcase! El Idolo has been killing it recently and will get worked up to the top title through the briefcase.

Women's Money in the Bank - feels like a crapshoot. I'm thinking two sneaky heels get briefcases this time, and Mandy Rose wins it.

Rey Mysterio vs Samoa Joe - Samoa Joe. A slightly longer sequel to Wrestlemania with the same result.

Roman Reigns vs Elias - Reigns hasn't lost one-on-one in over 300 days. So I'm going with Elias.

Miz vs Shane McMahon - Miz. It's his time to vanquish his McDemons and move on.

Daniel Bryan & Rowan vs The Usos - On the pre-show, WWE might want to give us a feel good moment. But Bryan and Rowan need to be established as tag champs here, and the Usos can eat a loss. Big Time Recycling takes this one.

Tony Nese vs Ariya Daivari - Nese wins. I should watch 205 Live more.

Can't wait for Sunday!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2019 8:48 am
JBtheJobber
(@jbthejobber)

Predictions in order of card as listed on wiki. Let's get crazy with it 

Lacey

Seth

Ricochet

Bayley

Roman

Becky

Miz

KO

Joe

Daivari

DB & Rowan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/05/2019 1:51 pm
Talkamania
(@talkamania)

Bold. Some of those are BOLD! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/05/2019 5:15 pm
Share:
Preseason test for Cardinals defense in Minnesota

Preseason Cardinals Set for Clash Against Vikings

The third preseason game is typically the closest to what can be seen during the...

What to Watch for: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Vs. Cleveland Browns

Halfway through the NFL Preseason, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have shown resilience...

Chiefs 53 Man Roster Predictions: Wide Receiver

Chiefs 53 Man Roster Predictions: Wide Receiver. Our Chiefs roster predictions continue, as we take a look at the wide receiver group.

Redskins Fans Can’t Help But Love Cassanova Mckinzy

We've seen it for two years now. Number 58 shoots past the opposing...

Clash Of Champions Match Predictions

All belts will be defended at Clash of Champions in Charlotte, North Carolina on September...
Advertisements

Working

Please Login or Register