We are in the final stages of the NFL season with still a lot to decide. An astonishing nine teams are still in legitimate playoff contention in the NFC with just four weeks to play. The Full Press team editors for the NFC North sat down to discuss their reactions to the season thus far and their expectations for the quarter pole.
With four weeks left, how do you think the division will shape?
Who has been the biggest surprise, positive or negative, through 75% of the season?
Who is the one player on the team you cover that you are most focused on for the home stretch of the season?
Which coaches are on the hot seat?
Who do you think represents the NFC in the super bowl?
- Chicago Bears: Allen Robinson Receives Disrespect From Hall of Famer
- Chicago Bears: Franchise “Pissed Off” About Last Season, Look To Atone In 2020
- Chicago Bears: Team Views Danny Trevathan As A Special Leader
- Chicago Bears: David Montgomery Should Have A Big 2020 Season
- Key 2020 Matchups: Funchess vs Jenkins
Latest From FPC on SportsCastr
Ep 39: Bruins' Legend Gerry Cheevers Joins the Showby Full Press Coverage on June 6, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Ian and Chris are joined by two-time Stanley Cup winning Bruins goaltender […]
Ep 37: Conversation with Bruins' Legend Johnny Bucykby Full Press Coverage on May 21, 2020 at 4:24 pm
"The Chief" Johnny Bucyk joins Ian and Chris to talk Bruins hockey, Gordie […]