The NFL free agency has officially kicked off! With that in mind, I have compiled a list of all of the Baltimore Ravens offseason moves that will be updated as more moves happen.
Last Updated: 10:05 PM EST
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed former Ravens center Ryan Jensen to a huge deal of four years for 42 million dollars and 22 million in guaranteed money. Source.
- The Ravens signed wide receiver Michael Crabtree to a three-year deal worth 21 million dollars with 11 million dollars guaranteed. Source.
- The Ravens have withdrawn their deal with wide receiver Ryan Grant due to an ankle injury found in his physical with the team. Source.
- The Ravens tendered exclusive rights free agents RB Alex Collins, TE Vince Mayle, WR Quincy Adeboyejo, ILB Patrick Onwuasor, G/C Matt Skura, CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste, and G Maurquice Shakir. Source.
- The Ravens signed former Washington Redskins wide receiver Ryan Grant to a four year deal worth 29 million dollars with a 10 million dollar bonus. Source.
- The Ravens signed wide receiver John Brown to a one year five million dollar contract. Source.
- The Ravens released wide receiver Jeremy Maclin and freed five million dollars in cap savings in doing so. Source.
- The Ravens released RB Danny Woodhead freeing up 1.8 million dollars in cap space. Source.
- The Ravens did not pick up Austin Howard’s team option ending his time with the Ravens and freed up about three million dollars. Source.
- Ravens released longtime defensive back for the team, Lardarius Webb. This move freed up two million dollars in cap space. Source.
- The Ravens resigned offensive lineman James Hurst to a four-year deal.